2. Your Patient Registration Code will autofill. You can then either:
- Complete the required patient information for your patient. At the bottom of the form, click Register. Please note: You will need to create a temporary password for your patient and instruct them to change the password under the General tab after logging in for the first time.
- Direct your patient to visit www.OrthoPacks.com/Registration/Patient and provide them with your Patient Registration Code.
4. Check the box signifying you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Then, click one of the following options:
- Send to Patient: The patient will be able to review the order and either accept or decline it. If the patient accepts the order, they will need to input or select a credit card and shipping address before purchasing.
- Purchase Order: Click this option if the patient does not need to review the order and has a verified credit card on file.
1. You can register by:
- Obtaining your provider’s Patient Registration Code and then visiting www.OrthoPacks.com/Registration/Patient to complete the required fields in the registration form. At the bottom of the form, click Register.
- Your provider can also complete the registration form on your behalf. Please Note: Your provider will need to create a temporary password for you. After your first log in, change your password under the General tab in My Account.